Hello again people ! ;)
fyi , my old hotmail got hacked so I can't sign in to my old blogspot .
so you may consider the http://chiax92.blogspot.com/ dead .
so here's some updates .
finally got an iPhone ;)
bedroom has been renovated .
all in red , black & white .
Diploma life is very stressful :'(
schedules been very hectic this few weeks .
tons of assignments to do and midterms going on .
sometimes , I just feel like giving up & leave .
I'll update here as often as I can .
need some time to re-design my blog thou .
so yup , keep in touch !
;)
btw ,
for those who're using Tumblr ,
follow me at http://chiaxopolaroid.tumblr.com/ ;)
&
for those who're using Twitter ,
follow me at http://twitter.com/ChiaPingg ;)
lastly ,
HAPPY 11/11/11 PEEPS !
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment