woke up in the afternoon at 12pm .
the parents packed noodles back for me and my sis .
online and read blogs till 4pm .
then get ready to go fetch the 'Princess' from work .
cos we've got a date in the gym to work out together .
it rained superb heavily ! and some places were flooded .
I really dislike driving under the rain :x
workout at the gym .
I really love all the machines there :D
can workout for legs, arms, chest, etc .
I WILL build a gym for myself in my house next time when I get rich !
today is my last day trial in the gym :(
Fitness Embassy provides 3 days trial but I skipped 1 day already sigh .
after gym , I rushed back home and bath .
cos I've got a wedding buffet dinner to attend with my family .
selca with my daddy dearest .
selca with my 9-months pregnant sister .
selca with my cheeky niece .
no selca with mummy cos she was too busy chatting with other relatives .
the owner's house is really hugeeeeee !
but the interior is too simple and old-fashioned .
if they renovate the interior into more modern design , their house can be superrr high-class .
*no pictures of the house cos it's other people's privacy .
lastly , a selca of myself :D
leaving for KL tomorrow . will be back on my BIG DAY ! :D
I'll update bout my trip in KL when I'm back .
♡
No comments:
Post a Comment